Last updated May 28, 2018
- WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DOES Clickspree COLLECT?We may collect certain Personal Information, Technical Information and Usage Information (collectively, “Information”).a. “Personal Information” refers to any personal information such as Name, Email, Phone Number, Address or other contact details or personal content that you provide to us whether through a form or field on our website or any other communication (e.g. email, phone, post etc.).b. “Technical Information” refers to data such as IP address, browser type, operating system, device type and other similar technical information that is typically received from your browser or device when visiting our Website. This may include the referring URL that led you to our Website.c. “Usage Information” refers to the information related to your use of our Website, including where you clicked, scrolled, focused (i.e. zoom), videos you have viewed and navigated to on the Website and on a webpage. It may also include information related to whether you receive, opened or clicked on any links in an email sent to you.
- HOW DOES Clickspree USE INFORMATION?
We use Information for the following purposes:a. To send you marketing materials related to the Clickspree service that we believe may interest you such as a periodic newsletter emails or information about Clickspree products and services. In some cases you may have requested and/or consented to receive such materials. Otherwise we may send you such materials only where we have a lawful basis to do so – for example, when we have a legitimate interest to market our products and services to you. In any event, you will always be able to opt out of receiving such materials. Please see the Your Rights section below on how to opt out. You will also be provided the opportunity to opt out in each communication of such materials.b. To process your inquiries and respond to your requests. For example, when you contact us for additional information on our products or services or when you request to receive certain content (e.g. white papers, research papers, product and services information).c. To analyze how you have used our Website (including your activities and interactions on the Website) and to customize the Website. We do this based on our legitimate interest to operate our Website, diagnose any problems with the Website and to improve the Website and your experience when navigating the Website.d. In our legitimate interest to prevent fraud or harm to Clickspree or to any third party, and ensure the security of Clickspree network and services.e. Where it is necessary for Clickspree to comply with its legal obligations and to exercise and enforce its legal rights
- HOW DOES Clickspree COLLECT SUCH INFORMATION?
d. Information obtained from third party sources. This includes information received through marketing tools and services, web analytic tools and public sources such as social media sites. We may combine the information received through these sources with other information we have in order to ensure our records are up to date and so that we are able to provide you with relevant content.
You have choices and rights in how we collect and use information. See the Your Rights section below for more information.
- WITH WHOM DOES Clickspree SHARE INFORMATION? In order to conduct its business and perform its services, we may share Information with various third parties, such as:a. Our subsidiary companies and affiliates.b. Third parties that help us operate our Website and services (e.g. hosting company, payment processors, business management and email distribution service providers and other similar service providers).c. When complying with legal requirements, such as court orders, subpoenas, and other lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;d. Legal authorities, consultants, advisors or service providers when required to investigate, respond to or prevent fraud; or when required to ensure the security of the Clickspree network and services and protect the safety of Clickspree or the public.e. As part of any merger or acquisition of Clickspree information may be transferred to the acquiring company, as well as to any advisors representing a party during discussions of such merger or acquisition.f. Clickspree resellers, agents, sales partners or service providers acting on our behalf in connection with the offering of Clickspree products or services.Clickspree may publish general aggregate and unidentifiable information (e.g. statistical information) relating to use of its website or success of its marketing campaigns.
- EU-U.S. / SWITZERLAND-U.S. PRIVACY SHIELD AND CROSS BORDER TRANSFER a. We may be required to transfer Information to countries other than the country in which the data originated. Any such transfers shall be done in compliance with all applicable laws.b. In regards to the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to the United States, Clickspree complies with the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- WHERE DOES Clickspree STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION?Clickspree stores Information on its own servers as well as those operated by third party data hosting providers. Such servers may be located worldwide. European users acknowledge and agree that Personal Information may be transferred outside of the European Union to countries which laws may not offer the same protection as those of the European Union.
- HOW LONG DOES Clickspree RETAIN MY INFORMATION?We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to pursue the purpose of the collection. We may also retain your Personal Information for such time needed to pursue our legitimate business interests, in connection with any legal claims and compliance with legal obligations. When we use your information for direct marketing purposes we will retain your data until you opt-out from receiving such materials; provided that we will need to retain certain information to maintain a record of your request.
- YOUR RIGHTS; WHAT ARE THEY AND HOW DO I EXERCISE THEM?
- HOW Clickspree USES INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES ON THE Clickspree WEBSITEWe may use Information Technologies to help improve functionality of the Clickspree website and to improve your user experience while visiting the Clickspree website.Additionally, we may use certain third-party marketing and advertising networks (“Third Party Networks”) to help us market our products on our own website and on third party websites (e.g. remarketing ads across the Internet by Google). In connection with the services provided by such Third Party Networks, we or the Third Party Network may use first-party cookies and/or third-party cookies.The cookies we use can be categorized into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeted Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by Third Party Networks. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- HOW DO I MANAGE MY COOKIE PREFERENCES?You can manage cookies through your browser’s settings (see links to instructions below). If you reject all cookies, however, you may not be able to view the Clickspree Website properly.
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- OperaAdditionally, certain advertisers (including Google) may be members of NAI and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance. You may opt out from such advertisers’ services here or at the following link: www.aboutads.info/choicesYou may also manage your preferences to the different types of cookies described in this policy through our Cookie Preference Center below: